Solutions For Your Legal Needs
All-Purpose Law For Athens And McMinn County
Walden, Blair & Associates, PLLC, is a hometown partnership serving the citizens and businesses of Athens, Tennessee, and the surrounding areas, including McMinn, Monroe, Meigs, Polk and Bradley counties.
Our goal is to be a resource to anyone who needs legal help. These are the main areas of our practice:
- Personal injury: We handle car, truck and motorcycle accidents; slip-and-fall injuries; injuries caused by defective products; medical errors and failures; and nursing home neglect.
- Wrongful death and catastrophic injuries: Serious injuries with long-term consequences generally call for larger compensation packages.
- Social Security Disability benefits: If your application has been turned down, don’t give up. We succeed for you by managing the paperwork and medical records, and by being persistent on your behalf.
- Workers’ compensation: We seek compensation for all work injuries, including those caused by third parties.
- Wills and trusts: We draft other critical estate planning documents as well.
- Elder law: It’s wise in taking steps now to be ready for the challenges of senior living.
- Probate administration: We assist in managing the passage of assets from decedents to heirs.
- Family law: We handle divorce, child custody, child support, alimony/spousal maintenance, modifications, enforcement, adoptions, guardianships, prenuptial agreements and more.
- Civil litigation: When disputes can’t be resolved simply, it is sometimes necessary to go to court.
- General legal help: Contact us when a contract or other document needs to be done correctly, or when you simply need to discuss a problem with a knowledgeable lawyer.
Athens Accident Injury Attorney
Do you have a legal problem that needs fixing? Call the honest, all-purpose McMinn County litigation attorneys Evan Walden and Russ Blair to solve your legal problem. Call us at 423-453-5534, or drop us a line using this online form.
Our Commitment To Our Clients
Walden Blair & Associates is committed to serving needs of the Athens – McMinn county area, including the neighboring counties of Monroe, Meigs, Bradley and Polk.
We strive to be as accessible, flexible, and available as our time and resources will allow.