Ask Your Local Lawyers
Legal Solutions Tailored To Your Needs
Experienced, Helpful McMinn County Contract Lawyers
A century ago, a small town law firm performed a variety of legal tasks for people in the community.
Today a firm like Walden, Blair & Associates, PLLC, handles numerous practice areas such as car crash compensation and breach of contract suits, but we are not so different at the core from predecessors. We still perform a variety of tasks that are necessary for people to go about their business. This is a short list of some of these general legal tasks:
- Deeds and title searches: You shouldn’t buy or sell a house until you have examined the deed, confirmed clear title, and drawn up all the documentation. We handle quitclaim deeds, warranty deeds, and other types of deeds that you may need.
- Contract drafting and review
- Business issues: We help small businesses start up; we assist with important transactions; and we offer advice on compliance, risk management and employment issues.
- Civil litigation: We assist everyday people in resolving disputes such as unpaid bills and unclear easements.
- Collections: Everyone needs to get paid. We help make that happen.
- Second opinions: People want to know if they are doing the right thing, taking the right approach. We offer our honest opinion.
- General counsel: Some of our oldest clients are businesses or organizations who look to Walden Blair & Associates to serve as their partner for all their legal problems. We currently serve as general counsel for the city of Etowah, Etowah Utilities and the town of Englewood.
Legal Help For Our Neighbors In Athens And McMinn County
Our Commitment To Our Clients
Walden Blair & Associates is committed to serving needs of the Athens – McMinn county area, including the neighboring counties of Monroe, Meigs, Bradley and Polk.
We strive to be as accessible, flexible, and available as our time and resources will allow.