Family Law Solutions For Your Family
At Walden, Blair & Associates, PLLC, we assist families with every kind of legal issue, including divorce, child custody, visitation, orders of protection, alimony, and child support.
Effective And Affordable McMinn County Divorce Lawyers
On the divorce side, we help with every kind of divorce, from contested to uncontested, plus all the issues surrounding divorce:
- Dividing marital property
- Agreeing on a child support plan
- Crafting an agreement about child custody and visitation
- Modifying divorce and other decrees when circumstances change
- Resolving alimony/spousal maintenance claims
- Taking steps to enforce decrees when they are not being adhered to
You will find us to be sympathetic lawyers whose No. 1 consideration is your interests and the interests of your children.
Non-Divorce Family Issues
In addition to divorce, we assist with a wide variety of other family law issues:
- Drafting prenuptial agreements
- Assisting with adoptions of all kinds
- Establishing paternity of children born out of wedlock
- Establishing conservatorships and guardianships
- Creating wills and trusts that clarify what happens to an estate
We listen to what you need in any family law dispute. When something is important to you, it becomes important to us, too.
Family Law Attorneys Serving Athens, Tennessee
As a client of Walden Blair & Associates, you will be dealing directly with our attorneys. Our lawyers offer free initial consultations to discuss your family law questions and concerns.
Our Commitment To Our Clients
Walden Blair & Associates is committed to serving needs of the Athens – McMinn county area, including the neighboring counties of Monroe, Meigs, Bradley and Polk.
We strive to be as accessible, flexible, and available as our time and resources will allow.