Ask Your Local Lawyers
Fighting For You Following An Accident
Personal injury is a key focus of our practice. People get injured in Athens, McMinn and other nearby counties, and these injuries, if caused by negligence and uncompensated, are life-changing in many ways. Medical bills can drain your savings, you might be unable to do your old job, and the pain associated with the injury changes who you are.
Assertive, Effective Athens Car Accident Attorneys
Motor vehicle accidents occur every day in East Tennessee along Highway 11, Highway 30, Highway 411 and Interstate 75.
That’s why the law allows lawsuits to seek compensation. It’s one area in which the “little guy” has a fighting chance against powerful entities like insurance companies.
At Walden, Blair & Associates, PLLC, we seek maximum compensation for the full spectrum of personal injuries:
- Auto accidents, including those involving uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Motorcycle accidents, which often result in permanent head and brain trauma
- Truck wreck accidents involving tractor-trailers, semi trucks, 18-wheelers, delivery trucks and other commercial vehicles
- Medical malpractice cases such as birth injury, drug errors, failure to diagnose/treat and major surgical errors
- Nursing home neglect cases, involving malnutrition, medication errors and more
- Slip-and-fall accidents caused by wet or uneven floors, and including injuries caused by poor lighting and inadequate security
Some accidents are more serious than others, leading to catastrophic injury and even death. We are there for victims and surviving family members to seek compensation from the party that wronged them.
Sometimes, people get into disputes with insurance companies over policy coverage or fair compensation. We help those who are in a dispute of any kind with an insurance company.
Finally, our lawyers help workers who are hurt on their job to press workers’ compensation claims.
Energetic McMinn County Personal Injury Attorneys
Have you suffered a serious injury through no fault of your own? Call your hometown personal injury attorneys, Evan Walden and Russ Blair. Together, we will improve your chances for a successful outcome. Call us at 423-453-3286, toll free 800-566-2362 — or describe your legal problem using this email form.
Our Commitment To Our Clients
Walden Blair & Associates is committed to serving needs of the Athens – McMinn county area, including the neighboring counties of Monroe, Meigs, Bradley and Polk.
We strive to be as accessible, flexible, and available as our time and resources will allow.