Injured On The Job? We Can Help
Workers’ compensation is far from a perfect system. It was created as a mechanism to serve both employers and workers, limiting employer liability while assuring a measure of worker protection.
Energetic McMinn County Work Injury Lawyers
As a result, injured claimants do not always get what they want from the workers’ comp system. Legitimate claims can be denied or underpaid. That’s when you need a serious and experienced workers’ compensation lawyer — to obtain the maximum compensation for the injury you received.
Hurt On The Job
Evan Walden and Russell Blair are skilled workers’ compensation lawyers serving workers with every kind of injury:
- Back and neck injuries
- Injuries to the head and brain
- Paralysis or amputation of limbs
- Burn injuries from fire, chemicals or explosions
- Loss or damage to hearing or vision
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive motion conditions
- Shoulder injuries, including torn rotator cuffs
- Psychological conditions such as PTSD and high anxiety
- Occupational diseases such as COPD, lead poisoning and dermatological conditions
- Other injuries
We Can Help You Obtain Maximum Benefits For Your Injury
We represent all workers who have been hurt on the job, including:
- Those who were injured by their employer’s negligence
- Those who have sustained aggravation to a pre-existing injury
Our attorneys put in the time and effort to ensure a good outcome for your case. We conduct thorough investigations and describe your injuries in irrefutable clarity. We have the experience and knowledge to deal with the medical and technical aspects of the case, working with expert professionals to support your claims.
Athens Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Our Commitment To Our Clients
Walden Blair & Associates is committed to serving needs of the Athens – McMinn county area, including the neighboring counties of Monroe, Meigs, Bradley and Polk.
We strive to be as accessible, flexible, and available as our time and resources will allow.